Hi there! I’m Tammy Strobel. Thanks for visiting my digital home! Here’s a little bit about me:
1. I live in Yreka, California with my sweet husband and two cats—Christie and Elaina.
2. I started my blog in 2007 to document our downsizing adventures.
3. Since 2010, I’ve been a self-employed writer, photographer, and teacher.
5. I lived in a tiny house on wheels for 4-years.
7. I’m working on this list: 40 Things To Do Before I Turn 40.
- Real Talk Radio: Tammy Strobel on Grief, Gratitude, Good Health, and Living in a Tiny House
- Minimalism: A Documentary About The Important Things
- My Morning Routine
- Enjoy Magazine
- Ladies Home Journal
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Oregon Public Radio
- USA Today
- The New York Times
PS: I’m an affiliate for Amazon, Dropbox, and Tiny House Magazine. When you buy a product from one of these companies on rowdykittens.com, I make a small commission. The commissions I receive support the cost of running this website.
My rule of thumb: If I wouldn’t recommend it to my best friend, I don’t recommend it to my readers.