I’m proud of my friend and colleague, Courtney Carver! Her beautiful new book Soulful Simplicity was released today! I had the opportunity to read an advance copy of Courtney's book, and it's vulnerable and helpful! Courtney reminded me that living simply goes beyond decluttering my closet and junk drawers. She gently illustrated that simplicity is the way back to connection, peace, good health, and love.
To celebrate Courtney’s book launch, I decided to giveaway a package of goodies. The package includes:
- a copy of Soulful Simplicity
- a notebook
- and a few surprises!
To participate in the giveaway:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this post and fill in the following sentence: “Living with less leads to … ”
- Email responses will not be counted, so please leave your reply on the blog.
- Include your name and email address on the comment form. If you win, I need a way to contact you.
- I’ll choose the winner on Friday, December 29, 2017, with the help of random.org.
Good luck friends!
With gratitude, Tammy
PS: You can support Courtney’s book launch in a couple of ways:
- Buy a copy of Soulful Simplicity.
- If you can’t afford the book, ask your local library to purchase a few copies.
- See Courtney in person! She’s doing an epic book tour!
- Share this post with friends, family, and colleagues.
Comments are closed! The winner is Clinton Lee!