Whenever I feel anxious about my personal life—or world events—I focus on taking care of my body and mind because when I'm healthy, I'm a better friend, wife, worker, and community member. One of my favorite ways to practice self-care is by savoring tiny pleasures. During February, I’ll be savoring a tiny pleasure every day. In addition, I'll be documenting tiny pleasures with my camera. I invite you to join me.
Here’s how the daily photography challenge works:
- Take a photo every day.
- Use the prompts above as a guide.
- Let’s gather together and share our photos on Instagram. To share your images with the group, use the #TinyPleasures2017 hashtag.
- There are no rules.
- You don't need a special camera to document your tiny pleasures.
- Sharing your photos online isn't a requirement.
- This photography challenge is an invitation to practice gratitude and self-care by savoring tiny pleasures.
Let’s make February a fantastic month!