Below are 10 happy links that inspired me this week. I hope you enjoy them, too!
1. I listened to Krista Tippett’s interview with Elizabeth Gilbert twice because the conversation was interesting and inspiring. Also, I learned about why it’s essential to choose curiosity over fear in one’s personal and professional life.
3. Bill Cunningham New York is a fantastic film.
4. Yes to this: Just don't lose the magic.
6. Beautiful notes on creativity.
7. Fantastic articles by Cait: Two Years Without Shopping: What I Bought, Donated and Learned to Be True and Your Salary is Not Your Self-Worth.
8. An interesting piece about Marie Kondo and the things we own.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my weekly happy links roundup and want to support it, buy a book or share this post with a friend.
With gratitude, Tammy