Today is the big day! My first print book, You Can Buy Happiness (and it’s Cheap): How One Woman Radically Simplified Her Life and How You Can Too is on the shelves!
Sharing my work in the digital realm is wonderful. However, I love picking up books and exploring the pages. There is something affirming and real about holding a book in my hands. So I’m thrilled to send my book out into the world!
There are a few ways you can help spread the world about You Can Buy Happiness (and it’s Cheap), including:
1. Buy the book.
2. Please leave a review online.
If you’ve already received a pre-order of the book, please leave an online review at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Indie Bound or at Powell’s. It would be super helpful.
3. Talk to your librarian.
I love libraries and it would be great to see my book on library shelves. Ask your librarian to order a copy of the book.
4. Come to an author event!
5. Support my blogging tour.
In addition to my real life book tour, I’ll be touring the virtual world too. Over the next few weeks, you’ll see a variety of articles and interviews about happiness and living simply on a wide range of blogs. Below are a few articles and interviews to explore:
- My Creative Life with Susannah Conway
- How to Negotiate Downsizing on Becoming Minimalist
- Rethinking Normal — an excerpt from the book.
- Happiness Is Cheap with Midway Simplicity (audio interview)
- You Can Buy Happiness with Tranquility du jour (audio interview)
- How One Woman Radically Simplified Her Life (and showed up to talk about it) with Andrew Odom
- Author Q & Awith Amanda Bretz
- Happiness Review: Tammy Strobel and Gretchen Rubinat Be More with Less
If you enjoy one of my articles or interviews, please share it with your friends. And if you’re a blogger and would like to interview me about the book, send me a note: tammy(at)rowdykittens(dot)com.
Parting words . . .
Thank you so much for reading RowdKittens and supporting my writing. I hope you enjoy the book and blog tour too!