We’re selling our tiny house on wheels!
We lived in our tiny house full-time for four years, and for the last two years, we’ve used the house as a vacation cabin. Late last year, we decided to sell our tiny house because it’s time for new beginnings and adventures.
The house is officially on the market! We’d be incredibly grateful if you shared this post on social media or via email with friends and family. I hope we find a buyer who loves this little place as much as we do!
Cost & additional details:
- 16 feet long
- 8.5 feet wide
- 13 feet tall
- 128 square feet
- The little house is approximately 6,000 pounds, and it was built on a custom Iron Eagle Trailer.
- Solar panels via Whole Sale Solar in Mt. Shasta, CA
- Metal standing seam roof with reflective paint
- Cork floors
- Knotty pine paneling
- Sleeping Loft
- Velux skylight with pull down shade in loft
- Storage space
- Small black refrigerator
- Hammered copper sink
- French doors
- Composting toilet
- Origo 6000 stove/oven. It uses alcohol as fuel, so it is safe to burn indoors with minimal ventilation.
- Insulated with Oregon Shepherd wool
Our house does not have:
- a hot water heater
- a traditional flush toilet or shower
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional tiny house details and essays at LoganBlairSmith.com.