Registration is closed.
Join Courtney Carver from bemorewithless.com and Tammy Strobel, author of You Can Buy Happiness (and It’s Cheap) and blogger at rowdykittens.com, in a workshop to help you write and publish your book.
Hear about their experiences as published authors, successful bloggers, and enjoy a delicious lunch. Brainstorm brilliant book ideas, learn how to develop a meaningful writing practice, understand the ins and outs of getting published, and be inspired by a mini-journaling session surrounded by books at Weller Bookworks in Salt Lake City.
Learn about …
- daily writing routines
- fighting fear and procrastination as a writer
- traditional and self-publishing
- selling with Amazon and KDP Select
- using affiliates to sell your book
- how to connect with other writers and authors
- getting social (even as an introvert)
- writing a book proposal
- what to look for in an agent
- why you need a blog
- creating a platform to support your work
In addition, there will be time to …
- Brainstorm and journal surrounded by your favorite books in Weller Bookworks.
- Get to know Courtney, Tammy and each other during a delicious lunch break.
- Work alone or in small groups on your writing practice, or book project, with help from Tammy & Courtney.
- Ask your questions during Q & A sessions.
As a special bonus for signing up by September 5th, you’ll receive
- a discounted rate of $99 (regular rate is $125)
- a $10.00 gift card to Weller Bookworks
- a copy of a special mini-book based on Tammy’s writing course including a copy of her original book proposal for You Can Buy Happiness (and it’s Cheap)
Once you make your purchase, you’ll be redirected to a special getting to know you survey. After you fill that out, we’ll send you an email with all the details you need (where to meet, what to bring, and be available for any other questions). If you aren’t redirected, email us here: email@example.com and we will help.
Other important bits and pieces:
- This workshop will be most helpful for non-fiction writers. There will be inspiration for you as a fiction writer, but we specialize in non-fiction writing.
- There are only 50 spots available and we won’t be expanding. We want this workshop to be intimate without feeling intimidating.
- Because the workshop is only a few weeks away, we won’t be offering refunds unless we can fill your spot. We will do the best we can!