For the last four years, I’ve contributed to A Simple Year: Twelve Months of Guided Simplicity. The course is the brainchild of my friend Courtney Carver—founder of bemorewithless.com—and I’m thrilled to be part of A Simple Year 2018.
Here’s a brief overview of the course:
Imagine what it would feel like to breathe a little easier, and feel lighter moving through your home and life. How would things change if you started taking steps to be less overwhelmed, busy, sick, or tired?
If there was less on your plate, fewer decisions to be made, less stress about money and relationships, could you be happier, healthier, and feel more at ease?
Living simply provides so many benefits, but sometimes it can be challenging to maintain a commitment to long-term change. If you look forward to living with less stuff, less stress and less obligation so you can have more time, money and energy to pursue what means most to you, choose to live a simple year.
A Simple Year was designed to help you simplify your life gently and with purpose. You’ll learn something new each month and focus on what matters most with a simplicity advocate that specializes in topics like clutter, food, money, relationships, and busyness.
This is what you can expect from your 12 months of guided simplicity:
- New content every month all year long (4 articles + video or audio lesson)
- Live monthly webinars with recordings provided
- Private Facebook Group (optional) to ask questions and connect with a like-minded community
- Optional homework assignments with surprise bonuses for completing your homework
- Love, support, connection, and encouragement
- 30-day refund policy. If within 30 days, you decide A Simple Year isn’t right for you, we’ll send a full refund, no questions asked.
Because we encourage you to go at your own pace, we’ll give you a PDF at the end of the program with all of the content, and links to the webinars, so you can revisit the material anytime.
Read the full course syllabus, FAQs, and become A Simple Year member here.
I hope you’ll join us in 2018!