A Photo Essay: Cats, Coffee & Sweets

“There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.”
—Jane Austen (via Flow Magazine)

Today, I have a photo round-up to share with you! If you’re reading this via email or in a feed reader, visit RowdyKittens.com to view my photo gallery.

• Sheilah Wiser March 6, 2017, 4:25 pm

Contrasting my home with yours. Mine is filled with chaos: chaotic cats, chaotic housekeeping, chaotic
    attempts to bring peace and joy back into life and surroundings.
    This class is my first step in
    preparing myself to become a serious writer. I journal now about daily happenings, prayer and meditation. I want to improve my writing about my relationship with God, and I want to to write a memoir about my daughter’s death from alcoholic hepatitis at the age of thirty and the effect her addiction and death has had on her family.

• Tammy Strobel March 6, 2017, 4:31 pm

Sheilah, I’m so sorry for your loss. Writing about your experience (and your daughter) could help a lot of people.

Also, thank you for enrolling in my journaling course. I hope you enjoy it! If you have questions as you move through the class, please email me. I’m here to help.

Sending you hugs!

Best,

P. S. My home can be chaotic, too. It’s not always neat and tidy. 😉

• Merideth March 6, 2017, 5:23 pm

Beautiful photos! I love the book title (“The Case Against Sugar”) juxtaposed with the photos of the sweet treats in this photo essay. Very intriguing…

• Tammy Strobel March 7, 2017, 8:00 am

The Case Against Sugar is such a good read! It’s caused me to reconsider my relationship with sweet treats. 😉

• Merideth March 7, 2017, 8:37 am

Your photos have caused ME to reconsider MY relationship with sweet treats. They look scrumptious! ☺

• Tammy Strobel March 7, 2017, 9:48 am

LOL! If you want to make sweet treats, I highly recommend making Chocolate Vegan Donuts and a Maple Apple Blueberry Crumble. You can find links to the recipes over here. 😉

• Mascha Weers-van Gennip March 7, 2017, 7:55 am

Hi Tammy,
    I love your photo’s! Especially the one of your dog. I have a dog too and she is very adorable. I write from you from the Netherlands, far away. I love all the things you write and your photo’s are great and very inspiring. I’m following you after I read the article in the Dutch Flow about your Tiny House and Morning Views. Thank you for sharing! Love to see your next update in my mailbox! Greetings from the Netherlands, Mascha

• Tammy Strobel March 7, 2017, 7:58 am

Thanks for following me! I love Flow Magazine.

I’m hoping to visit The Netherlands in the fall. If that happens, I’ll host a reader meet-up. Stay tuned for the details.

Also, the pup belongs to my in-laws. Her name is Red and she’s such a sweetie.

Thanks for reading!

• Joy March 10, 2017, 3:39 am

That’d be great, i’d like to pop across the Channel and join in on that. Amsterdam is so cool, just wandering around the streets is amazing. The giant swing at dusk and Anne Franks house are recommended. Also the cycling all over the country is beautiful and so so easy. And of course the museums.

• Tammy Strobel March 10, 2017, 12:48 pm

Fun! Once I get the dates settled, I’ll share the info on the blog. I’m so excited to visit The Netherlands. Have a great weekend!

• Alernest March 7, 2017, 12:52 pm

Such beautiful collection of pictures. Your cat is so beautiful and it seems so quiet and “connected” with you!
    Thanks for sharing Joy and wisdom through your blog and letters. Ps. I also love FLOW Magazine.

• Tammy Strobel March 8, 2017, 1:08 pm

Thank you! That’s so kind. 🙂 Flow Magazine is awesome. I’m savoring the current edition. It’s so good!

• Fran March 10, 2017, 5:46 am

Love the cat under the blanket and the mouse cup on it.