San Francisco Scenes

“If you’re alive, you can’t be bored in San Francisco. If you’re not alive, San Francisco will bring you to life.”
–William Saroyan

Below is my photo roundup from my trip to San Francisco. If you’re reading this via email or in a feed reader, visit RowdyKittens.com to view my photo gallery. Enjoy!

• Katie Probert October 11, 2016, 8:40 am

Great photos Tammy, you have a great sense of form. The photo of the bridge is so iconic, and what an amazing colour for the sunset! Glad you had such a good time in SF.

• Tammy Strobel October 11, 2016, 10:50 am

Thank you Katie!!!! My trip to San Francisco was so wonderful. Love you big.

• Bette October 11, 2016, 10:11 am

I love these photos, esp the one of the man I presume to be Logan. Next time, perhaps he’ll snap one of you?

• Tammy Strobel October 11, 2016, 10:49 am

Hi Bette! Thank you so much. And yes, that’s Logan. Isn’t he a cutie? 😉

• Masha October 11, 2016, 11:14 am

Great photos, and I see you got your coffee cup in there LOL beautiful.

• Peggy October 11, 2016, 5:23 pm

Wonderful photos! Coffee mug at Cliff House?

• Tammy Strobel October 12, 2016, 11:13 am

Good eye, Peggy! Yes, that shot was taken at the Cliff House. It’s such a beautiful spot. xo.

• Carla October 11, 2016, 8:14 pm

Beautiful photos, Tammy! The City is such a great canvas to shoot–

• Francine October 16, 2016, 6:21 am

What a great photo montage. I love the mix of color and black and white, indoor and outdoor, day and dusk/dawn and nighttime, sunny and cloudy. Brilliant! You have such a good eye and technical ability. And all this with just a phone camera! How do you steady the phone so it doesn’t shake? When I take photos with my camera, there’s a huge delay, so if I am photographing something that is moving, forget it, I don’t get the shot I want. Maybe I should take your photo course so I can learn the techniques you know so well.

• Tammy Strobel October 17, 2016, 8:25 am

Thanks Francine! I appreciate the kind comment. And yes, all of the photos were taken with my iPhone 6s Plus. It’s a great camera. In short, it takes lots and lots of practice. 😉 Keep snapping photos!

• Priti October 16, 2016, 4:23 pm