≑ Menu

Scenes from the East Coast

I enjoyed my adventures on the East Coast, but it’s good to be home. I missed Logan, the cats, swimming, and sleeping in my own bed. I’m working on an essay about the trip, and I’ll share my words next week. In the meantime, enjoy the photos! The shots below were taken in New York City; Lancaster, PA; York, PA; and Philadelphia, PA.

Wishing you all a gratitude-filled week.

If you’re reading this via email or in a feed reader, visit RowdyKittens.com to view my photo gallery.

• Rob Wilcox April 28, 2016, 9:55 am

Love the photos of the cherry blossom falling…

• Steve April 28, 2016, 11:00 am

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to make it to your talk at York College. I’m from York, born and raised, and have followed you online for a few years now. Even though I wasn’t able to make it, I thought it was cool that you were here. I hope you had a pleasant visit.

• Tammy Strobel April 28, 2016, 11:47 am

Hey Steve, I really enjoyed my visit. York is a cool town! Maybe I’ll catch ya next time. πŸ™‚

• Clearwing April 28, 2016, 11:13 am

The street-level panoramic shots are gorgeous. Reminds me of why I like living in the city. Where was the Batcave garage?

• shanna April 28, 2016, 11:30 am

amazing photos, as usual, Tammy! Love the typewriter πŸ™‚

• Tammy Strobel April 28, 2016, 11:50 am

Thanks Shanna! The trip was amazing. I’m tired, though! xo.

• Linda April 28, 2016, 2:36 pm

Great pics, Tammy! I love your new cat logo, too! =^β€’^=

• Jennifer Dunbabin April 28, 2016, 2:43 pm

Glorious photos. Thanks for sharing. Such lovely light, such clarity in composition, and such a loving eye.
    The east coast has such beauty to me through your eyes,
    I enjoy them all – the rabbit pic drew my eye, and I like how you’ve included people in some of the pics, and the lovely grey toned one, and the panoramas (interested in the how of those), and the flowers.
    A delicious feast.

• Tammy Strobel April 29, 2016, 7:06 am

Thanks Jennifer! My iPhone has a panorama setting and it’s so fun to use. πŸ˜‰