Scenes From My Daily Life

“An adventurous life does not necessarily mean climbing mountains, swimming with sharks, or jumping off cliffs. It means risking yourself by leaving a little piece of you behind in all those you meet along the way.”
Shawna Grapentin

Today, I have a photo round-up to share with you! If you’re reading this via email or in a feed reader, visit RowdyKittens.com to view my photo gallery.

With gratitude,

• Mary Ann Gonsalves March 15, 2016, 8:47 am

Hi Tammy,
    I hope you are feeling better. I too had back problems in my thirties. Thankfully I am better now and have had no further problems. I wish that for you too. Thanks again for all your posts. I get so much inspiration and joy from them. I love the Simple Year course, although I don’t usually post on the Facebook page. Thanks for all your great suggestions and ideas! Have a wonderful day.
    Sincerely, Mary Ann Gonsalves

• Tammy Strobel March 15, 2016, 12:44 pm

Thanks Mary Ann! I’m so happy you’re enjoying A Simple Year.

• Psyche March 15, 2016, 11:38 am

Thanks for continuing to share your beautiful photography and thoughts with us! Hope you feel better soon 🙂

• Tammy Strobel March 15, 2016, 12:44 pm

Thank you! My back is getting better everyday.

• Tess March 28, 2016, 6:11 am

Taking the ovvwriee, this post hits the spot

• Fran March 16, 2016, 5:30 am

Tammy: i love the simplicity, richness, and humor in your photos. Through your eyes, i learn that there is so much at hand to appreciate and see. Thank you! I also feel from reading your book that you are a wise soul. You have so much to give! I enjoy your observations and teachings, and i look forward to your posts. Your back will get better. a little at a time as you give it the attention it is asking you for. Hope you draw strength and encouragement from your followers and friends.