A Photo Essay: Fall Colors

IMG_9766

IMG_9772

IMG_9809

IMG_9827

IMG_9834

For more photo fun . .

Note: All of the photos above were taken with my iPhone 6 Plus. I will post a review of my new phone soon!

• Anne-Marie October 29, 2014, 8:56 am

I really like the view you have of Mt Shasta from your tiny house. 🙂
    Is that a small lake or a pond? I am guessing that Lake Shastina is really not there any longer.
    Yes, it is definitely fall now. It was very windy in Weed last Saturday.

• Tammy Strobel October 29, 2014, 10:28 am

It’s a beautiful spot. We love it.

Are you referring to the photo of Greenhorn Park? We don’t have a pond or lake near the tiny house. 🙂

Have a great day,

• Sharle Kinnear October 29, 2014, 10:16 am

Nice to see a little snow on Shasta! I miss the colors of Northern California…… Beautiful pix…thank you!

• Sandra Pawula October 29, 2014, 12:24 pm

Gorgeous! I always find your photo essays so uplifting.

• Emily @ Simple Cheap Mom October 29, 2014, 12:26 pm

Beautiful photos. I think this might be my first visit. Jealous of your tiny house and awesome van.

• Tammy Strobel October 29, 2014, 12:42 pm

Thanks for stopping by! That’s not my van, though. 🙂 If you want to learn more about the site, I’d suggest starting here.

• April Klich October 29, 2014, 9:49 pm

Love this set of photos. It’s great to see Fall after living in South California for so long.

• DarrenKeith Wyatt October 30, 2014, 3:02 am

Hello and Happy Thursday Tammy,

Are you using filters on these photos? Maybe it’s just me but it doesn’t you are with your recent photos. Love how how the colours are popping. Very cool. 🙂 Keep ’em coming.

• Tammy Strobel October 30, 2014, 6:33 am

I edit all my photos. The colors are really popping here. I didn’t have to adjust these very much. 🙂

• Ken October 30, 2014, 5:54 am

Thanks for the beautiful Fall images, Tammy. We don’t see much color here in south Texas so it is always great to be reminded of how wonderful Fall can be.

• Neens October 30, 2014, 4:51 pm

Beautiful photos as always – but are those crows actually flying in a spiral in the second photo? Well done for capturing that moment, it looks magical! 😀