A Photo Essay: From Mr. Buck to My Morning View

IMG_5282

IMG_5360

IMG_5449

***

My Morning View

A Summer Sale …

For the next two weeks, “My Morning View: An iPhone Photography Project about Gratitude, Grief & Good Coffee” is on sale! You can buy the Kindle or PDF version for $2.99.

To help spread the word about the sale, share this post with friends and family. If you have time, and are inclined, please leave a book review on amazon.com.

With gratitude,

• Sandra Pawula July 7, 2014, 10:50 pm

You live in such a beautiful place, Tammy! This photo of the buck is one of my favorites. Keeping shooting and sharing, it’s such a joy to see your photos.

• Tammy Strobel July 8, 2014, 7:18 am

Thanks Sandra! We are fortunate to live in this area. I will keep sharing photos! 🙂

• Melinda Schoutens July 8, 2014, 9:51 am

Beautiful photos Tammy! Thank you for sharing.

• Tammy Strobel July 8, 2014, 12:07 pm

Thanks for reading, Melinda. 🙂

• Michelle July 8, 2014, 10:48 am

I always enjoy looking through your pictures and everyday life. There’s something about them that makes the world seem so simple, wonderful, and calm…

• Billy Ulmer July 8, 2014, 11:50 am

Hey Tammy, I work with Dee Williams, and while I was just visiting your site today to grab the link for a blog post I’m putting up for her, I wanted to stop and comment because good gravy that buck photo is beautiful. New desktop wallpaper beautiful. Thanks, I’ll be enjoying it for weeks to come.

• Tammy Strobel July 8, 2014, 12:06 pm

Thanks Billy! I appreciate your kind words. I will email you a high res version of the buck photo, that way you can use it for your desktop. 🙂

• nadia breton July 8, 2014, 12:35 pm

Delightful Tammy ! It’s such a pleasure to look at your pictures…There isn’t a single day where I’m not thinking of the kind of life you have you two chosen to live, and you make me travelling and dreaming thru your everyday life pics. I love your new midori journal… how do you like the passport size ? I was thinking of gifting myself a midori (love the leather cover !), but not sure about witch size to choose from : I have a large writing and I need space for extra sketching or doodling…what would be your advice concerning this?

So keep sharing your amazing photos !

nadia, xo

• Tammy Strobel July 8, 2014, 3:54 pm

Nadia,

Thanks for your kind words. I love my Midori. But it’s very tiny. If you have large handwriting, I’d suggest getting the larger size. Hope that helps. 🙂

Also, I will do a follow up post about my Midori soon.

Cheers,

• nadia breton July 9, 2014, 1:34 am

Thank you Tammy for your advice, I will definitely go for a bigger size when my moleskine will be completed (BTW I love the medium size moleskine !)

Nadia, xo

• Michelle Cline Libby July 8, 2014, 12:55 pm

Hi Tammy, I see a lot of creative development in your photographs over time. I thought these photos you most recently posted were especially enjoyable for me. I think your personal style is being more articulated and it it is a strong, rather unique view of the world you share with us. I have enjoyed being a witness to that development.

Michelle

• Tammy Strobel July 8, 2014, 3:56 pm

Thank you, Michelle! I appreciate the sweet comment and I’m glad you like my photos. 🙂

• michele July 8, 2014, 4:05 pm

Al I can add is AGREED! [with every single poster on here!] THANKS FOR BEING !

LOVE this one ! Love them ALL actually!

• Katie July 9, 2014, 8:43 am

waaaaa, what absolutely gorgeous photos Tammy, you have really captured some amazing light through your lens to make some dreamy images. I love your collage, and have just written a huge essay on these sorts of ideas, so it feels like fate that I come to read your blog and find those words. I’ve copied them down into my notebook so I don’t forget them 🙂 Katie. X

• Cat July 14, 2014, 11:21 am

Hi Tammy,

I’m really enjoying the photos you posted here – beautiful composition and the color saturation is really striking. I feel like I’m looking out of a window as opposed to looking at a photo. Thanks for sharing!

Cat