Happy Links: From Travel Planning to Notebooks

Taken with my Nikon D5000 & a 50mm lens

{Every week, I publish a series of inspiring links. Enjoy!}

Using Instagram for travel planning is an awesome idea!

My friend Courtney sent me the sweetest letter, recently, along with mini envelopes and cards from paperette! I love them.

So true: “More doing, less promoting.”

A fascinating podcast about stoicism can be found here.

Stepping Out: Living the FitBit Life” was a hilarious article!

I’m reading “Body of Work” by Pamela Slim and “Going Somewhere” by Brian Benson. Both are good reads!

I received an advance copy of “The Ephemera Scrapbook” by Michelle Marie and it’s gorgeous! Be sure to visit Michelle’s blog.

Journal Love” is my new Pinterest board.

DIY Midori Traveler’s notebook inserts are a good idea.

• Katie June 27, 2014, 10:22 am

Thanks for bringing Body of Work to my attention – that might be just the book I need to read right now. The fitbit article is hilarious! And I am enjoying all the lovely stationery 🙂 X

• Kent Faver June 27, 2014, 2:20 pm

Tammy – I saw this on Facebook and thought of you. I am not a cat person, neither is this writer, but it really sounds interesting!

• Dakota June 27, 2014, 3:10 pm

Good list! I’ve really enjoyed Ryan Holiday’s work, both about stoicism and on his blog/other books. His podcast with Tim Ferriss is one of my favorites: http://fourhourworkweek.com/2014/05/06/the-tim-ferriss-podcast-episode-4-ryan-holiday/

• Marla June 27, 2014, 5:27 pm

Your blog is so inspiring, in so many varied ways! I look forward to viewing your latest photos, checking out the connections to be explored… I love it. Thanks so much…. Marla

• Sandra Pawula June 27, 2014, 10:32 pm

I found the Paul Jarvis article (more doing!) interesting. Is it really true for everyone or does it mostly work for people who are already successful or popular. That’s what I wonder. But, I wholeheartedly agree – the stream of self-promotion has gotten to be too much.

• Greg Greenwald July 1, 2014, 12:07 pm

My orange cat Felix and I are reading the Time Travelers Wife.

Greg