≑ Menu

IMG_2023

IMG_2146

IMG_2148

IMG_2067

IMG_2065

IMG_2070

P.S. For more photo fun, read:

Also, check out my photography book.

• Els04 May 13, 2014, 8:21 am

I wanna come and live with you… Wow!!!

• Amber Marie May 13, 2014, 10:01 am

Breathtaking landscapes! Love the pictures of both kitties on the truck!

• Sandra Pawula May 13, 2014, 11:16 am

These are amazing! Is that a new kitten!

• Tammy Strobel May 13, 2014, 12:55 pm

Sandra,

Thank you! It is a new kitten, but she doesn’t belong to me. She belongs to my cousin. πŸ™‚

Cheers,

• Elsa May 13, 2014, 11:20 am

Awesome photos Tammy! They make me want to jump inside the pictures and go for a walk. Are those crows in the first photo?

• Tammy Strobel May 13, 2014, 12:53 pm

Hi Elsa,

Thank you! I believe they are black birds.

Best,

• robyn May 13, 2014, 11:37 am

that kitten is ridiculous!!!

• Katie May 13, 2014, 2:04 pm

I just love that photo of the kitties on the truck, such a cool chillin shot. Katie. X

• Trisha May 14, 2014, 8:26 am

That one is my favorite too. πŸ™‚

• Anne-Marie May 13, 2014, 2:45 pm

Such wonderful pictures.
    The one with the stream/creek in the forest (looks very lush) is that from our area here? If it is, could you tell me where it is as I’d definitely would want to got here. Thanks!
    It is definitely “big sky country” here. πŸ™‚

• Anne-Marie May 13, 2014, 5:16 pm

No wonder why it looked lush! πŸ˜‰
    We don’t really have that kind of green, lushness here which I miss.
    Oh well, I am going to Woodburn in Oregon soon to visit a friend for a few days so I am sure I’ll get a “lushness fix” soon. πŸ™‚

• Kathryn Reaume May 14, 2014, 8:20 am

Hey Tammy I just got your book last week! It’s great! I wanted to thank you for all your help and inspiration to simplify! I am going to meet The Minimalist guys tomorrow nite they are speaking at a bookstore near us! Thanks for telling us about them they like you have been a great inspiration to me! Maybe some day we can meet! Love Kathryn

• Tammy Strobel May 14, 2014, 11:09 am

Kathryn – Thank you for buying my book! I appreciate it.

Please say hi to The Minimalists for me. They are sweet guys. And, yes I’d love to meet you someday! Enjoy the talk tonight.

• Pat May 15, 2014, 6:17 am

Wonderful photos! Love all the nature shots, but the new kitty got a big “awww.” Hope you will include more of the tiny house in its new location in future essays. Bet it’s pretty in spring in that spot. Best wishes! Pat

• Tammy Strobel May 15, 2014, 8:43 am

Thanks Pat! I’ve been meaning to take more photos of the tiny house. I will do that soon. πŸ™‚

• Susan May 15, 2014, 8:20 am

I am thinking seriously about taking this class…I do have one question. I know I would have access to the class info for several weeks upon completion of the class but what if I have questions after that period? Or if I want to refresh myself on some of the content?
    I really enjoy taking pictures and the convenience of the iPhone allows me to do this anywhere.

Thanks Tammy

Enjoy reading your blog!

• Tammy Strobel May 15, 2014, 8:34 am

Hi Susan,

That is a great point! At the end of the class, students will receive a PDF booklet with the course materials. I forgot to include that info on the course description page. Thanks for reading my blog.

Best,

• Megan May 18, 2014, 9:58 am

Beautiful pictures – made me smile, thank you πŸ™‚