Yesterday, I was interviewed by Judith Siers-Poisson on Wisconsin Public Radio. I was nervous about the interview, but it turned out to be fun. We talked about simplifying, prioritizing what matters, and smart-sizing! You can listen to the segment by clicking here.
Also, the second round of registration for A Simple Year is open! A Simple Year was designed to help simplify your life. In this e-course, you’ll learn something new each month and focus on what matters most with a simplicity author that specializes in topics like travel, food, money, relationships and work.
Each month you’ll receive articles and information about a specific topic along with a live component like a webinar or tele-seminar where you can connect with the author, ask questions and meet other people on a similar path. The live components will be recorded and provided so you can view anytime.
Here is a quick list of the topics and contributors:
- January: Clutter with Joshua Becker
- February: Busyness with Courtney Carver
- March: Travel with Colin Wright
- April: Kitchen with Jules Clancy
- May: Digital with Tammy Strobel
- June: Work with Courtney Carver
- July: Money with Joshua Becker
- August: Stay Simple with Brooke McAlaray
- September: Challenge with The Minimalists
- October: Food with Jules Clancy
- November: Relationships with Tammy Strobel
- December: Holidays with The Minimalists
I look forward to starting a simple year with you!