Happy Links: From Tiny Homes to The Rocket

my morning view{Every week, I publish a series of inspiring links. Enjoy!}

The latest issue of Tiny House Magazine is available.

I love this tiny house.

The simpler living research project.

Write & sell your damn book.

The top 37 things dying people say they regret.

My word of the year notebook.

The complete guide to leaving Google.

The great Brooklyn house snooping of 1978.

Notes from The Rocket.

• Pat January 16, 2014, 9:49 pm

Your links this week are excellent. The 37 regrets certainly plucked my heart strings. At 61, I try to be mindful that life rushes by quickly, and I try to take actions to prevent regrets. One specific action–I called my dad almost every day for the last two years of his life, knowing that each day, each phone call with him was a gift. When he passed away on Aug. 24 last year, his death was perhaps a bit less painful. He was 86, and I was fortunate that he lived so long. Also, thanks to your Tiny House Magazine mention, I caught up on a couple of missing issues and purchased the new one. I look forward to and read Logan’s article first.
    Best wishes from Eastern NC

• Tammy Strobel January 17, 2014, 9:31 am

Right on Pat! I love The Tiny House Magazine. It’s really fun.

Also, I’m sorry about your dad. It’s great that you made time to talk to him everyday. That is so important. 🙂

Hugs,

• Sabrina January 17, 2014, 7:10 am

I love the Notes from the Rocket! Thanks so much for sharing this link!
    And that tiny house in the Alps is wonderful, too!
    Happy weekend!

• Mandy January 17, 2014, 7:29 am

Always love your weekly round ups but this week’s was especially good – several more sites added to favourites, thanks!

• Gabriela Bout January 17, 2014, 1:29 pm

Tammy, always enjoy your Friday links. I take my time to review them and enjoy your thought process behind them or at least as I envision it. Tan so for the happy links and all you out out into the world. Best.

• Donna January 19, 2014, 8:15 am

Thanks for the links! I enjoyed them so much that, along with reading your new book, which I just started, I was compelled to write about them on my blog. As always, you inspire me and give me lots of food for thought.

• Tammy Strobel January 19, 2014, 10:10 am

Right on! Thanks for reading my book and blog. I appreciate it, Donna!

• Kaylin Lydia January 21, 2014, 7:28 pm

Wow, I have read the regrets of the dying but not seen it beyond five points so that was a great article. It is something I think of often as I get older and spend more years worker as a hospice social worker. Thanks again!