A Photo Essay: Snow

IMG_5268

IMG_5279

IMG_5282

IMG_5204

IMG_5206

IMG_5222

P. S. The photos above were taken with my iPhone 5s.  Also, check out simpleyear.co. I’m really excited about this collaborative course!

a simple year

• call of duty ghost hacks & cheats December 7, 2013, 5:43 pm

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time deciding between
    BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your
    layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

• Tammy Strobel December 7, 2013, 6:28 pm

I use thesis for Wordpress. It’s a simple theme to use. Check it out.

• Gina, book dragon December 7, 2013, 10:31 pm

now I’m cold! I’m also wishing I’d pushed for the 5s (I got the 5c) but at the time there wasn’t a reason to spend the extra money.

The pictures are beautiful, the sky looks like it does here – too blue to be real, but I know it is.

• Sharle Kinnear December 8, 2013, 9:39 am

So crisp , quiet, and clean! So perfect, especially with a tiny house in which to stay cozy! Blessed winter to you, Tammy . . .

• L.McG.-E. December 8, 2013, 9:52 am

Beautiful shots Tammy. Keep cosy.

• Paul R December 8, 2013, 4:49 pm

Is the towel hanging outside door to wipe your shoes prior to entering? I could see dirt and wet being an issue in such a tiny home, easy to clean up but easier to notice.

• Tammy Strobel December 9, 2013, 9:41 am

Paul – Yup. We use the towel to clean our shoes. When it’s wet outside, the house can get dirty fast. 🙂

• Pat in Eastern NC December 8, 2013, 7:39 pm

Stunning pictures! Hope it warms up a bit for you this week. LOVE the new spot for the house. Saw the tractor move on Logan’s Instagram–AWESOME! Looking forward to lots more wonderful pics. Stay warm!

• Tammy Strobel December 9, 2013, 9:41 am

Thanks Pat! We are loving the new spot too. 🙂

• Chris Istace December 9, 2013, 5:37 am

I really like the one overlooking the pond with the small bench in the foreground. It seems to be the most peaceful to me, well done.

• Darris December 9, 2013, 10:06 am

I agree Chris . . . this should be in a frame on the wall . . .

• Tammy Strobel December 9, 2013, 2:14 pm

Thank you Chris and Darris! 🙂

• Delicia December 9, 2013, 12:28 pm

Love your snow pics Tammy! Keep warm and toasty. x

• becky December 10, 2013, 8:44 am

as always, beautiful pictures Tammy. if I had to choose a favorite I too would choose the bench by the pond.

I also noticed the white towel hanging by the door. I thought it might be a “surrender to beauty flag”….hehee.