A Photo Essay: Holiday Moments

I hope you are enjoying the holiday season. My vacation has been lovely! And, it isn’t over yet. Today, I wanted to share a few of my favorite holiday moments with you and say thank you. Thank you reading my blog! I appreciate every click, blog comment, and heart felt email that comes my way.

See you in 2014!

IMG_5857

IMG_5899

IMG_5924

IMG_5927

IMG_5933

IMG_6184

IMG_6211

IMG_6216

IMG_6239

IMG_6240

IMG_6254

IMG_6297

P. S. The photos above were taken with my iPhone 5s.

Cheers,

• robyn December 28, 2013, 6:30 pm

Lovely photos! Here’s my random question though – I love those pens as well, but hate that to get the fun color I love I have to get the big pack. What do you do with all the other colors? Do you use them slowly, or do you know of a way to buy just the ones you want?

• Tammy Strobel December 29, 2013, 2:25 pm

Hi Robyn – I usually write with a different colored pen each day. So yes, I do use them all slowly. I’ve only see the multi-color packs in the stores. 🙂

• Darris December 29, 2013, 7:50 pm

I’ve found the refills online, Amazon I believe . . . but I have trouble with the colors skipping : (

• Delicia December 28, 2013, 10:49 pm

Magic moments!! Beautiful as always. Happy holidays to you both and wishing you a happy continued vacation. Love and light Delicia

• varuni December 29, 2013, 12:06 am

hi tammy ,
    Best wishes for the new Year all the way from Sri Lanka ! my sister nd I have been your fans since reading an article about you in the new york tiMes
    varuni

• Maitri Libellule December 29, 2013, 9:44 am

Tammy, I SO love your photo-essays, all of them, but as a teacher of the journal process for 40 years and a lover of coffee (I am having my IV drip of a quadruple latte right now!) your coffee and writing pictures are always my favorites. I’m so glad you keep posting them.

I lived in Yreka for a short time. Are you near there?

Best to you and yours and your wee tiny adorable house and happy 2014…

Maitri

• Tammy Strobel December 29, 2013, 2:24 pm

Maitri, you are so sweet. Thank you! And yes, we live 12 miles east of Yreka. It’s the closest “big” town to the ranch. Happy 2014!

• Sheila December 29, 2013, 9:50 am

Hello & Happy Holidays! I just drove from So. California to Eugene and back with my husband and daughter. As we drove through the Shasta area I was reminded of you and your tiny home. What a beautiful area to live in and what a nice life you have created! Cheers!

• Ron N. December 29, 2013, 10:29 am

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

• Have a happy new year, Tammy! Thanks for showing us your world.

• Darris December 29, 2013, 7:53 pm

Love them all but especially the horses running to you . . . I have a real sweet spot for running horses : )

The bridge doesn’t seem familiar to me . . . where is it?

Happy New Year Tammy!

• Tammy Strobel December 30, 2013, 8:30 am

Darris – Thank you! That’s the sundial bridge in Redding, CA. It’s a sweet spot. 🙂 Happy New Year!

Cheers,

• Pat in Eastern NC December 30, 2013, 1:10 pm

Tammy, your photo essays–oh, shoot! anything you post–always make me smile. Your website is a fresh breeze of calm and happy. Happy New Year to you and Logan!

• San December 30, 2013, 3:41 pm

Love the scenery and the kitties, that dog sure looks scary! Blessings to you for the forthcoming New Year

San xx

• MJ December 30, 2013, 11:57 pm

WOW! Your photos are amazing. Just finished your book btw – AMAZING. I really loved it. Congrats on your success and good for you for taking the risks that you did to get where you are. You’ve challenged me to think about my life in a different way and I’m ready to make some big changes. Thank you!! Many blessings for 2014!

• MJ December 30, 2013, 11:58 pm

PS – OH MY GOODNESS those kitties and doggy are so CUTE!

• Ann January 2, 2014, 5:40 am

I can always count on a visit to your blog to see gorgeous scenery and photos. Happy new year!