Last week, I talked about what I’ve been doing. I also mentioned a secret project that I’ve been working on with my favorite simplicity authors and bloggers! Today, I’m excited to finally tell you about the project.
Living simply provides so many benefits, but sometimes it can be challenging to maintain a commitment to long-term change. If you look forward to living with less stuff, stress and obligation so you can have more time, money and energy to pursue what means most to you, choose to live a simple year.
A simple year was designed to help simplify your life. You’ll learn something new each month and focus on what matters most with a simplicity author that specializes in topics like travel, food, money, relationships and work.
Each month you’ll receive articles and information about a specific topic (details below) along with a live component like a webinar or tele seminar where you can connect with the author, ask questions and meet other people on a similar path. The live components will be recorded and provided so you can view anytime.
Here is a quick list of the topics and contributors:
- January: Clutter with Joshua Becker
- February: Busyness with Courtney Carver
- March: Travel with Colin Wright
- April: Kitchen with Jules Clancy
- May: Digital with Tammy Strobel
- June: Work with Courtney Carver
- July: Money with Joshua Becker
- August: Stay Simple with Brooke McAlaray
- September: Challenge with The Minimalists
- October: Food with Jules Clancy
- November: Relationships with Tammy Strobel
- December: Holidays with The Minimalists
I look forward to starting a simple year with you in January!