≑ Menu

A Photo Essay: Fall Colors

My morning view

Peace

looking up

A wee pond

Looking up

Henry in the morning light

For more photo fun . .

Note:Β All of the photos in this post were taken with my iPhone 5S.

• Jen Dunbabin October 14, 2013, 3:06 am

gorgeous tammy – thank you

• Jerimi October 14, 2013, 7:35 am

Oh MAN that’s a beautiful place. Here in the desert, everything’s gone brown for the winter. The skies are high and the blue of faded denim. It’s hard to be appreciative of the monochromatic landscape. Thanks for sharing a glimpse into something different.

• Tammy Strobel October 14, 2013, 8:48 am

Thanks for checking out my photos Jerimi! πŸ™‚

• Barbara October 14, 2013, 11:04 am

I can almost smell the split wood and coffee in that first shot. Just awesome color and light in the whole group. Spectacular area you call home. Moving back to my home tomorrow in the Northwoods with my chocolate Lab, Stinker Stella … can’t wait to see those brilliant Fall colors! Awesome doggie friend you have there. Thank you for the beauty! πŸ™‚

• Ann October 15, 2013, 3:49 am

Great pictures!
    And I really love the dog πŸ™‚

• Anne-Marie October 15, 2013, 11:25 pm

Wood is definitely a part of this county. And people cutting wood.
    That dog is something else! Those eyes. And the tongue. πŸ™‚

• Tammy Strobel October 16, 2013, 9:09 am

@Anne-Marie – Indeed! I love sitting in front of the fireplace at my in-laws house. It’s so cozy.

And yes, Henry is hilarious and mischievous! πŸ™‚

• Susan October 16, 2013, 5:56 am

Your furry friend thinks the coffee is lip lickin’ good. Your pictures are beautiful. My husband and I went to Golden, CO on Sunday afternoon…celebrating my birthday and our anniversary…it was like your photos…a gorgeous day!
    Always love your shots.

Susan

• Tammy Strobel October 16, 2013, 9:08 am

Thank you Susan! It sounds like your day was lovely. πŸ™‚

• Karen October 16, 2013, 11:37 am

The picture with the lake took my breath away but then I got to the last one and deemed that the official winner for so many reasons – the dog, the eyes, the cup of coffee (or is that chai?) and the socks!

• Tammy Strobel October 16, 2013, 1:13 pm

Thanks Karen! The dog’s name is Henry; he belongs to my mom. The cup is filled with coffee and those are my favorite socks! Thanks for stopping by. πŸ™‚