My Morning View: Images I Love

Since January 1, 2013, I’ve been shooting a photography series called “My Morning View.” Every morning I take a photo of my view and my coffee cup makes an appearance in the picture too. I love this photography series because it’s a big part of my morning routine. Today, I decided to share my favorite morning view images with you.

Also, for the next two weeks you can register for my photography mini-course, “Everyday Magic.” The class begins on Monday, September 2. For additional details, click here.

my morning view

IMG_8961

IMG_9162

IMG_8706

IMG_8580

IMG_8108

IMG_7526

IMG_7188

IMG_6267

IMG_4939

IMG_0827

A note for new readers: Participating in The August Break is part of my self-care plan. During the month of August, I won’t be telling stories with words. Instead, I am only posting photo essays on the blog. My normal posting schedule will resume in September. Want to join The August Break? Click here.

• Piggywhistles August 21, 2013, 4:53 pm

What beautiful mornings you have! Hope you are getting stronger.

• Steven Crisp August 21, 2013, 9:47 pm

Tammy,

Those are really great photos (and lovely vistas). You look like you are ready to become a professional photographer.

And it looks like you stay well-hydrated and perhaps caffeinated. I’ve never seen so many photos of coffee/tea mugs 😉

S-

• Pat in Eastern NC August 21, 2013, 9:00 pm

Tammy, hope the August Break is helping your back. As always, your photos are wonderful. Hope all is well with Logan, too.

• Tammy Strobel August 22, 2013, 6:21 pm

Thank you Pat. I’m doing much better! I will be posting more essays soon. Hugs. 🙂

• Sonja Wells August 22, 2013, 7:52 am

Hi Tammy, I grew up in Red Bluff, I aspire to a tiny home someday and I have one cat….so that’s what we have in common. I found you through the Tiny House Blog newsletter…couldn’t believe tiny homers from my home town!

• Tammy Strobel August 22, 2013, 6:21 pm

Hi Sonja – WOW! What a small world. Red Bluff is a cute little town. Thanks for checking out my blog.

• Natalie August 22, 2013, 8:35 am

Beautiful Photos! It makes me feel serene looking at them. 🙂

• Darris August 22, 2013, 10:35 am

I love the shot with the hen roosting on your chair . . . and your pup is so darn photogenic!

Looking forward to the photography course!! Wish I had my (anticipated) new DSLR but going to go for it with my super zoom point and shoot.

Nice to see you fully enjoying life!

• Tammy Strobel August 22, 2013, 6:20 pm

Thanks Darris! Also, thank you for registering for my class. I’m super excited about it. 🙂

• Karen August 22, 2013, 10:54 am

So enjoying your photos, Tammy!
    (I live in Magalia, just up the hill from you.)

• Lori August 22, 2013, 12:05 pm

Love, love, love your photos!! The feet and coffee cup are so cute in them! Looks like you live in your own little piece of Heaven :o)

• Stephen in Eastern TN August 22, 2013, 12:49 pm

Amazing views you have each morning,LOVE it! Very nice photos,my friend 🙂

• The Happiness Advocate August 22, 2013, 5:07 pm

I love your doggie coffee mug! What do the words say on it?

• Tammy Strobel August 22, 2013, 6:19 pm

The mugs says, “I’m so happy.” 🙂

• Lynn Fang August 22, 2013, 7:14 pm

I LOVE the photos in your August Break series! Your tiny home looks fabulous, as do the mountains and kitties. It’s a pleasure to peek into your tiny world. xoxo

• Aime Lopez August 23, 2013, 7:33 am

Tammy,

This pictures are GREAT, if you by any chance plan to do a Calendar or a Planner notebook with this Pictures, I would totally buy it!!!!, it would be great to have your pictures in a Planner !!! 😉 now that we all know you, Logan, Henry , the lovely cats and the lovely horse you have at the ranch! so it would be a beloved planner for me.. <3 please think about it! 🙂

Thanks for sharing so amazing Pictures of your beautiful mornings with us!!! 🙂

PS: I LOVE the picture of the window with the lovely curtains, so cozy!!!!… <3

Love & Harmony!

Aime Lopez.

• Tammy Strobel August 23, 2013, 7:55 am

Hi Amie – That is a great idea! I’ll consider it. Hugs. 🙂

• Just Joe August 26, 2013, 7:15 am

Love those pictures, so beautiful and so…restful. I love them, thanks for sharing. 🙂

• Divya August 30, 2013, 10:56 am

The pictures are Great . I loved them . The picture of hen roosting on the chair is really good. Thanks for sharing .