Happy Links: From Water to Books

{Every week, I publish a series of inspiring links. Enjoy!}

flower

A beautiful, true, and eye-opening talk: “This is Water” by David Foster Wallace.

Tiny house, big heart.

If money doesn’t make you happy, consider time.

Loved this article by Katie!

7 day vegan.

Are you fighting or flowing?

Fantastic photos by Katie Awrey.

It’s national photography month!

National photography month — virtual exhibit.

I started to use Goodreads and I’m digging it!

On my nightstand: “Resilience: The Science of Mastering Life’s Greatest Challenges” and “Flow Magazine.”

What are you reading this week? Share your recommendations in the comments section.

• Rebecca May 10, 2013, 11:01 am

I am reading The Renegade Hunter by Lynsay Sands, and Throw out 50 things.

• Dave Gursky May 11, 2013, 8:03 am

Tammy –

Hello. I just finished reading your book “You Can Buy Hapiness (and it’s Cheap). Great read. I live in Pennsylvania (just outside Philadelphia) and I was wondering if there was a resource for locating folks who live in a tiny houses in my area? Any help would be appreciated.

• Logan May 12, 2013, 9:53 pm

Hi Dave,

There is tinyhousemap.com that you may check out. Also you may look south and ask the growing group in North Carolina called tinyhousenc.com if they know of anyone in your area. 🙂

Cheers!

• Katie May 12, 2013, 4:23 pm

My dear Tammy, I just realised I hit over 300 visits to my blog (never even reached 200 before!) and discovered that it was because you have done me the very biggest honour of mentioning me on Rowdy Kittens. Thank you so so so much for taking the time to read my words and to share with everyone, you wouldn’t believe how much it means to me to have a writer that I admire admiring my stuff back 🙂

Going to check out all the other goodness now. Lots of love for your new adventures,

Katie. X

• Sandra May 14, 2013, 8:07 am

That peachy rose is gorgeous, it’s so full I almost thought it was a camellia for a moment!

• Alisa D May 16, 2013, 1:51 pm

Thank you so much for including a Vegan challenge on your blog. Your blog has been a huge resource for me the past 5 years and it makes me so happy to see a little something vegan brought to your audience.

Thank you for your voice!