Everyday Magic & Project Love

{Every week, I run a photography series called “Everyday Magic.” Enjoy!}

I’ve been a busy bee and April is going to be even busier, which isn’t a bad thing. I’ll be working a lot and having fun with Logan, friends, and family too! In addition to my weekly photo round-up, I wanted to share a few updates with you.

E-course awesomeness. Today is the first day of my photography e-course, Everyday Magic! For the next three weeks, I’ll be pouring my energy into the course. I’m honored when people take my classes and I want to make sure everyone has a wonderful experience. Also, I’m revamping my writing course. Based on feedback from past students, I decided to expand the course. I’m looking forward to teaching the class in May. You can learn more about that over here.

A new book. I’ve been working on a new book idea for the last year and the proposal is finally coming together. It’s been a slow process, but the idea had to simmer. I won’t go into too many details about the book idea because it’s still a work a progress. I will say that it’s about loss and resiliency.

Journal Your Life, by Susannah Conway, started and I’m loving the class! I’ve been writing a lot and I finally began a creative dream journal. I will be blogging about that soon, so stay tuned!

Birthday love. And last but not least, Logan — my best friend and husband — turns thirty-five on April 3rd! I’m looking forward to celebrating his birthday on Wednesday. It’s hard to believe that we are both in our mid-thirties already! I’m grateful that he’s part of my life.

What’s going on in your world? Share your updates in the comments section.

• Brandi Jimenez April 1, 2013, 6:52 pm

That’s awesome to hear– about your new book! Best wishes Tammy, I think that journey will be amazing and life changing for sure… Happy birthday Logan…love the updates:)

Best,

-Brandi

• Tammy Strobel April 2, 2013, 7:46 am

Thanks Brandi – I’m really excited about the new book idea. Now, I just need to finish the proposal. 🙂

Have an awesome day and I’ll pass along your b-day wishes to Logan.

• Alicia April 2, 2013, 1:41 pm

Time flies by! I turned 33 in February. I am in my early thirties, but even that feels surreal.

• Alicia April 2, 2013, 1:42 pm

Sorry! That was meant to be a reply to my comment!

• Alicia April 2, 2013, 7:01 am

Lovely pictures, Tammy! And I would like to wish Logan, “Happy Birthday!”

• Natalie April 2, 2013, 11:36 am

Happy Birthday Logan!

• hay April 2, 2013, 12:10 pm

What gorgeous chick pics! Today has been a tough day at work, however it today also marks the start of my first ever gratitude diary. Thanks for the uplifting photos, once again : )

• Happy birthday to Logan. I’ve just ordered your first book (have been reading your blog for a while now but couldn’t order the book in Europe) and I can’t wait to read it.

• Katie A. April 2, 2013, 12:39 pm

Hi Tammy,

Would have loved to take your photo e-course but it’s not “in the stars” this month – hopefully next time!

This Spring looks busy for me too. I’m moving forward with my photography…have booked some Family, Maternity and Newborn “Photo Sessions” finally and I am starting a Fine Art Photography project with my brother. 😀 Excited!

I’m thrilled to hear your writing a new book. Great updates 🙂 and Happy Birthday, Logan!

• Tammy Strobel April 2, 2013, 2:49 pm

No worries Katie. 🙂 I’ll be offering the course again; probably in the summer. Have fun with your photography sessions. They sound lovely!

• Georgina April 2, 2013, 1:11 pm

I asked for and received your book for Christmas. I had already borrowed it from the library and read it. I was very inspired by it. I wanted the book for myself so I could refer to and make notes. Thank you
    Georgina

• Tammy Strobel April 2, 2013, 2:48 pm

Thank you for buying my book, Georgina! I really appreciate it.

• Wendy April 2, 2013, 3:13 pm

I just found this website and I love it. I hope to enroll in the next photography class. Waiting for the book to arrive this week.

• Dawn Hibbard April 2, 2013, 6:28 pm

HB 2 Logan. Hope you guys have a grand time celebrating.
    Congrats on the new book idea.
    Thanks for all you share – I don’t often comment but alway anticipate and greatly appreciate your content.
    It always feels like a welcome place here 🙂 Thank you!

• Larry April 2, 2013, 7:48 pm

Can’t wait for the book. Happy birthday Logan!

• swalia April 2, 2013, 10:54 pm

A very happy birthday to Logan! and best wishes for your book.
    I’m busy learning astrology these days and also journaling is a new habit I’ve picked up this year.Thank you for the inspiration for writing daily in journals 🙂

• Melanie April 3, 2013, 5:24 am

Happy Birthday Logan! Thanks Tammi for even inspiring us grandma’s!! Love your beautiful pics and your blog!
    Hope to write again someday myself. Have a great day!

• Rebecca (Seven2Seven8) April 3, 2013, 8:25 am

Happy birthday, Logan! I am turning 35 this year, too. 1978 for the win! Excited to hear more about the new book!

→ Next post: