Happy Links: From Good Things to Tiny Living

{Every week, I publish a series of inspiring links. Enjoy!}

27 good things.

Eight years.

Living with less.

Long, slow walks rule!

Whoa. This is big, big, big. Somebody ring some bells!”

Self care for the rest of us.

Tiny living: city vs. country.

The sharing economy.

I loved reading A Yankee in Menorca and Wave

Earlier this week, I updated my photography page! Check it out.

My photography e-course, Everyday Magic, is open for registration! I hope you’ll join us in April. Details about the course can be found here.

What happy links (or books) did you read this week? Share your discoveries in the comments section.

P. S. I snapped the photo above with my iPhone 4S. You can download the high resolution image for your desktop or iPhone here.

• Annika March 14, 2013, 10:12 am

Hi Tammy, this week I read “Love with a Chance of Drowning” by Torre DeRoche. You can view the booktrailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rW5E6YFo4Mw It is an awesome story and I loved everypage. 🙂 There are also some aspects of simple living mentioned and that is because Torre DeRoche lived on a sailing boat. Maybe you would like it, too.

• Tammy Strobel March 15, 2013, 8:07 am

Annika – Sounds like a lovely book! I’ll be sure to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

• Bastian March 15, 2013, 2:51 am

Right after this blogpost loaded, I tried to click on the “play”-text in the photo…I think I’m online too much 😀

• Tammy Strobel March 15, 2013, 8:07 am

@Bastian – LOL! It might be time for digital sabbatical. 🙂 Thanks for reading.

• Tony Jobious March 17, 2013, 6:00 am
  • Amy P March 18, 2013, 5:58 pm

Clicked over to 27 Good Things ->
    Scrolled through a few of the guests’ Good Things ->
    Noticed one of the good things to watch was the Babes music video by Icky Blossoms ->
    My college best friend/roommate/classmate’s sister is the singer for Icky Blossoms

It’s nice to know “small world” coincidences can happen in the blogging world and not just in face-to-face life.

• JAYSON BRANHAM March 20, 2013, 1:39 pm

Homer’s Odyssey by Gwen Cooper and Dewey by Vicki Myron are two happy/feel good books!