My Morning View

Today, I recorded an audio blog about a new photography project I started. Listen in here:

For those of you who can’t tune in, here is a summary of the audio blog:

A few days ago I started a new photo series called, “My Morning View.” Everyday I’ll post a photo of my morning view, with my coffee cup in the picture. Join the fun and share your photos on Instagram, using the hashtag #mymorningview. Or you can share your images on my Facebook wall.

Additionally, my photography e-course starts on January 7th and there are only a few spots left! I will close registration on January 5, 2013 at noon PST. I hope you’ll start the new year with us.

And last but not least, I included an inspiration board from a recent photo walk.

“Sometimes I’m a writer who writes with a camera; sometimes I’m a photographer who shoots with words.”~Susannah Conway

• Mary January 2, 2013, 4:22 pm

Awesome photos, Tammy. I can’t believe you can get that kind of results with just your iphone. Thanks for sharing.

• Tammy Strobel January 2, 2013, 4:26 pm

@Mary – About half of the photos were taken with my iPhone and the other half were taken with my Nikon. 🙂

• Claire/Just a little less January 2, 2013, 9:26 pm

Just love that mug Tammy and thanks for the link to Susannah Conway – more inspiration 🙂

• Sandra / Always Well Within January 2, 2013, 10:13 pm

Stunning! The colors on the stack hay are amazing. And, your coffee cup gave me a big smile!

• Loulou in France January 3, 2013, 12:48 am

Your surroundings are truly inspiring! I’ve gone past Mt Shasta several times while driving between San Francisco and Seattle, but never took the time to stop and actually “see” it. It is incredible!
    I look forward to seeing what others add to #mymorningview on Facebook and will add some myself.

• Paul January 3, 2013, 6:52 am

At -19 yesterday and -13 this morning I think I’d have to make mine and afternoon photo walk. It has been unusually cold in Northern NM. Supposed to start warming up again next week.

Is that a three legged calico in the photo board or just a trick of the timing?

• Tammy Strobel January 3, 2013, 8:07 am

Just a trick of timing. 🙂 She was running really fast.

• Chelsea G January 3, 2013, 12:45 pm

Love this new photo series idea and your pictures are just stunning!

• K January 3, 2013, 2:51 pm

I’m not a big comment person but… I am originally from southern California and I maintain a deep love for my home state. I’m glad you’ve moved back to California because your photos give me a great sense of joy and peace when I see them. California is a beautiful place and I miss it dearly. Thanks for taking such lovely photos of my old home.

• Mark Adam Douglass (@MADouglass) January 4, 2013, 9:05 pm

I love your photo work Tammy.

And I love this new photo journey you are taking.