Everyday Life: True Vines & Gratitude

Today, I have an audio blog to share with you. It’s about a lovely new book called “True Vines” by Diana Baur and Karol Gajda’s new project.

Enjoy today’s photo round-up.

P.S. The Kindle version of new book will be on sale until December 22, 2012! Click here to buy a copy.

Also, the January session of Everyday Magic is filling up quickly! Start the new year with us!

Have a great week,

• Karol Gajda December 10, 2012, 10:47 am

Thank you Tammy. Your shout out is very much appreciated. Would love to hear how you feel about the random gratitude prompts after a couple weeks.

• Tammy Strobel December 10, 2012, 11:25 am

@Karol – Anytime! I’m so excited about the app.

Cheers,

• Anne-Marie December 10, 2012, 11:18 am

Wow, those clouds. They did not show that way from Weed. You have a very clear view from where you are. The freezing fog was pretty intense this weekend. 🙂

• Tammy Strobel December 10, 2012, 11:25 am

@Anne-Marie – I actually took that photo from the rest area by the Weed Airport. The clouds were stunning! I saw a few photographers who pulled off on the side of HWY 5 to get some shots. 🙂

It’s been super cold in Little Shasta too. The frost looks like a fine layer of snow.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

• Natalie December 10, 2012, 1:45 pm

Your photos are always gorgeous. I don’t know what it is about them. They are so clean and simple and beautiful. 🙂

• Tammy Strobel December 10, 2012, 8:54 pm

Thank you so much Natalie!

• Maria Northcutt December 10, 2012, 3:34 pm

Beautiful!! Looking forward to the every day magics photo session in Jan 🙂 Have a great week!

• Tammy Strobel December 10, 2012, 8:54 pm

@Maria – YAY! I ‘m looking forward to January too. xo.

• Aubrey December 10, 2012, 11:08 pm

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing about Karol’s apps! That’s one of the directions that I am heading in, so I was very excited to hear about his apps and the class.
    So happy to hear that you had a good time with your mom in Red Bluff! 🙂

• diana December 11, 2012, 12:17 am

With warmest wishes and a heart full of thanks, Tammy. Hearing you talk about my book made me emotional! I hope you have the most lovely of Decembers and keep doing what you do so well. Many hugs from our home to yours.

• Sarah December 11, 2012, 8:14 am

Oh. My. Goodness. That photo of Shasta is breathtaking! I worked in south-central Oregon for 15 months a few years ago and would always stop and try to get pictures (or just pull off the road and stare) when she was out. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

• Teresa Hill December 11, 2012, 8:34 am

Hi Tammy,
    Reading your book now and really getting a lot out of it. I posted about it on another blog where I read, and one of the other readers posted this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9qnWg9kak It’s a short video about a Hong Kong architect who’s done amazing things with sliding walls to transform his 350 square foot apartment into tons of different areas and for tons of uses. Just thought you’d enjoy it.

→ Next post: