Everyday Life: One more day!

{Photography helps me see the world differently and enables me to be less sad about my dad’s death. Since I’ve been taking so many photos, I decided to begin a new series on the blog called  “Everyday Life.” Enjoy!}

Tomorrow is the big day! My book, You Can Buy Happiness (and it’s Cheap), will hit the shelves. I’m super excited!

Today, Logan and I are heading to Sebastopol, CA because I’ll be at Copperfield’s Books, tomorrow night, from 7-8pm for my first author event. I hope to see you there!

I’ll be back tomorrow with a post about the launch and how you can help. In the meantime, enjoy the photos and have a wonderful Monday.

P.S. Registration for my fall writing course is open. Join us!

• Michele C. September 17, 2012, 6:30 pm

Hi Tammy,
    I finished reading your book once through and loved it! Now I’m working through again with the journaling and exercises. You have been an inspiration to me for over a year – since I first saw you on Peak Moment.

Thank you for sharing your story!

Michele C.

• Tammy Strobel September 18, 2012, 6:54 am

@Michele – Thank you for reading. I appreciate it. :)

• Victoria September 17, 2012, 7:53 pm

Yay! So excited for you! Beautiful photos!

• Lindy September 17, 2012, 9:49 pm

Your everyday life looks beautiful! I am in Australia waiting for your book which I pre-ordered from Amazon. Love your writing.

• Frank | Shelf of Wonders September 18, 2012, 3:48 pm

Really happy for you Tammy! Love your kitties and all your photos. You’ve been a big inspiration to me lately on a number of fronts, including getting out there and actually doing photography again. Took some photography clases in high school but I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

• Tanya Smith Lorenz September 20, 2012, 2:32 am

Just found you via your article on Zen Habits which was very moving.
    So of course then I came for a mooch around Rowdy Kittens, and found your lovely photos :-) Could I ask what camera and editing software you use – they look so lovely and photography is a hobby I want to get into so I’m always keen to ask folks about what camera they use.
    thanks