Yesterday, Logan and I drove to Sebastopol, CA for my first author event at Copperfield’s Books. Despite my nervous energy I had a blast last night. I met amazing readers and a young man who built his own tiny house! Plus, I had lunch with my friend Kent and a spontaneous dinner with a few new friends.
I have so many stories to tell you, but they need a few days to simmer. In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to do a book giveaway and update you on my blog tour.
Today, I’m giving away THREE signed and stamped copies of my new book, You Can Buy Happiness (and it’s Cheap)! Simply leave a comment at the bottom of this post and fill in this sentence, “Happiness is . . . ”
I’ll announce the winners on Friday, September 21 in my weekly link round-up.
And the blog tour continues . . .
I’m incredibly grateful that so many of my peers took the time to review my book and allow me to post articles on their lovely sites. I told Logan last night that I’ve been blown away by all the support I’ve received throughout the book writing process and during the book launch too.
Enjoy the articles, interviews, and book reviews below.
Wednesday, September 19
- Finding Happiness in the Midst of Grief on Zen Habits
- A book excerpt at The Tiny House Blog
- Finding Freedom & Happiness in Simplicity on Always Well Within (book review)
- What Simple Living and Simple Friendship Inspired by Dusti Arab.
- On Minimalism & Being Happy on Prolific Living (book review)
- You Can Buy Happiness (And It’s Cheap): Tammy Strobel’s New Book Hits the Bookstores Today on Corbae Cafe (book review)
- You Can Buy Happiness at Karol Gajda’s lovely blog (book review)
Tuesday, September 18th
- My Creative Life with Susannah Conway
- How to Negotiate Downsizing on Becoming Minimalist
- Rethinking Normal — an excerpt from the book.
- Happiness Is Cheap with Midway Simplicity (audio interview)
- You Can Buy Happiness with Tranquility du jour (audio interview)
- How One Woman Radically Simplified Her Life (and showed up to talk about it) with Andrew Odom
- Author Q & A with Amanda Bretz
- Happiness Review: Tammy Strobel and Gretchen Rubin at Be More with Less
Thank you so much for reading RowdKittens and supporting my writing. I hope you enjoy the book and blog tour too!