Everyday Life: Week 2

{Photography helps me see the world differently and enables me to be less sad about my dad’s death. Since I’ve been taking so many photos, I decided to begin a new series on the blog called “Everyday Life.” The series showcase’s images from my everyday life and it runs on Saturday. Enjoy!}

***

Keep calm and carry on.

I walked over 6 miles last weekend. Eugene is a beautiful city.

During my long walk, I discovered a farmer’s market that had some amazing berries.

I’m also learning to take better care of myself. Napping and photography seem to help.

A date with Logan at a little wine bar, called Pour.

Dinner with friends . . .

Puppy love.

The Olloclip is amazing!

Learn how to capture lovely details with your camera here.

• Mary Ann Cauthen July 21, 2012, 8:22 am

Gorgeous photos!! This is the 2nd place I have read about Eugene, OR this week. I am in west central Georgia – hot & humid. Putting Eugene on my places to visit list. I enjoy your writing & photos. Mary Ann

• Maria July 21, 2012, 4:43 pm

Amazing photos & what is most important is the idea of photography as a way through sadness & I will add grief or loss of any kind & stress also . Thank you so much for this wonderful idea ; you have inspired me to do the same as I have ” alot ” in my life at this time too !!

• Candice July 22, 2012, 1:00 am

Love the photos. I have a freebie candy bar phone, but the iPhones and the

• Candice July 22, 2012, 1:03 am

Sorry, bumped something and it posted. Meant to say the Olloclip looks tempting. I guess I am just not very keen on a data package phone right now. I am very happy to have come back to reading your blog again – Eugene is really nice (Vancouver, WA here).

• Rose Byrd July 23, 2012, 2:26 pm

Love ALL your photos, and most pleased about your walking so much! I walk a minimum of 4 miles every day, walk about 7 miles one day a week, and about 10 another day! Never been so energized and inspired in my writing!

• Roberta July 28, 2012, 8:55 pm

I covet the Olloclip! Glad to hear you enjoy yours – someday…..one will come :).