First, I have to say thank you. Thank you for the sweet comments and emails about my recent post, “An Open Letter to My Dad: Love, Loss and Memories.” It means a lot to me.
Second, I’m incredibly happy because I’m going on a bike camping adventure this weekend! I’ll take lots of photos and share a small update about the trip next week.
Now onto this week’s link round-up . . .
– Instant Love: The book trailer! My copy is in the mail and I can’t wait to read it.
– Happiness Is lovely.
– The Goodblog Project starts soon!
– A few ideas for very lovely dwellings: 6 Ideas for Sensible Homes.
– Take a look at this virtual journal. It’s super cool!
– Are you living for everyone else?
Have a great weekend!